Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip your ma!

Finally FINALLY updated that damn deviant art page. But its mostly old stuff, so it still doesn't feel like a genuine update. On the plus side, Bipin managed to find me on DA, so I now have regular access to his photographs. That is good.

In other news, the lecturers in college seem to be picking on me for some reason. I'm sure I didn't break any rules...uh...that I know of. So why the hell are they after me then? Bastards.

Also, haven't gone to church in two weeks. Life is oh so very beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. akash-sangma.devianart.com

    Nothing you havent seen before. You'll find the links to Bipin and Harsh's profiles somewhere in there.

    Oh, and look at snow-spider.deviantart.com
    She's damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeet stuff, deviantart.com is too much for me though. I seem to lose all focus and bearings on this site

    ReplyDelete